This position is part-time and remote.
What You'd Do:
- Manage social media interactions (DMs and comments) and ensure communications coming from CS social accounts are spoken in the Charlotte Stone voice and are representative of our brand’s values.
- Engage with customers and respond to comments and DMs in a timely manner.
- Respond to and interact with customers who tag us in their feeds and stories.
- Execute weekend Instagram story content.
- Work with Customer Experience to resolve order issues and help find solutions to customer inquiries.
- Know the Charlotte Stone brand, voice, vision, and style like the back of your hand. Understand how to communicate with customers in a way that upholds our values, empowers our customers and strengthens our social community (and beyond).
- Keep a pulse on social media best practices, fashion, and cultural trends, as well as the activities of our peers to identify opportunities for Charlotte Stone.
- Bonus: Work with marketing & e-comm teams to ideate and execute Instagram story content and UGC.
You'll Love This Role Because...
- First and foremost, you're a believer in the Charlotte Stone brand, voice, and product. You can genuinely advocate for the brand’s mission, vision, and values.
- You're a self-starter who takes pride in being highly organized, flexible, and meticulous.
- You're eager to build from the ground up and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help out wherever help is needed, no matter the department.
- You're the definition of a team player, curious and always asking yourself: how can we do this even better?
Sound like you? Send us your resume with a brief intro paragraph telling us why you'd like to join our team.
We're Obsessed With You Because...
- You have 1 - 2 years of experience in social media and/or customer service and are confident speaking on behalf of a brand.
- You are a people person and an excellent communicator. You're excited at the opportunity to interact with our fans and build relationships with our customers.
- You pay attention to the little things. Proofreading is your friend.
- You love a good pun.