We’re looking for a Fulfillment Manager to join our team to oversee all in-coming production shipments, all out-bound customer orders and to maintain a tidy and efficient warehouse. Our ideal candidate is a high-energy, problem-solving team player who is excited about getting Charlotte Stone shoes onto more feet. This job is full time and based in Ventura.
What You'd Do:
- Lead and execute order distribution through Shopify + Shipstation.
- Oversee the QC process and communicate QC guidelines to the Fulfillment Team.
- Strategically oversee warehouse hours and staffing to keep up with demand.
- In the event of quality control issues, lead the charge in finding solutions and issuing chargebacks to the factory.
- Oversee receiving production shipments from the factory to Charlotte Stone HQ.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness including unpacking and organizing products, breaking down boxes, and disposing of trash and recycling.
- Perform 10% QC on all incoming freight by comparing pre-production approvals with bulk production.
- Communicate regularly with shipping carriers to make sure orders are being picked up and received in a timely manner.
- Create inventory transfers in Shopify for all shipments.
- Monitor the shipping & launch calendar; stay up to date on upcoming launches and pre-orders and their associated dates and staff accordingly.
- Track, quality check, process, repack, and restock returns.
- Perform regular inventory counts and update inventory in Shopify to ensure accurate numbers at all times.
- In the event of inventory discrepancies, find the cause and make subsequent updates to inventory and systems.
- Review and problem solve orders to ensure optimal delivery for an exceptional customer experience.
- Actively communicate with the Design and CX Teams to ensure expectations are aligned.
- Have a strong understanding of Charlotte Stone products.
- Uphold Charlotte Stone’s standard of care, quality, and service.
- Performs other duties, as requested.
We're Looking For Someone Who...
- Has experience working in a warehouse setting.
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to see things through to completion.
- Has excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Is proficient in Excel and Google Suite.
- Can handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
- Is a problem solver and forward-thinker with an altruistic “can-do” attitude.
- Is comfortable and confident working autonomously in a high-volume setting
- Is reliable, punctual, efficient.
- Is a team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Not afraid to go the extra mile, with the customer in mind.
You’ll Love This Role Because You’re…
- First and foremost, a believer in the Charlotte brand and product. You can genuinely advocate for the brand’s mission, vision, and values.
- A self-starter who takes pride in being highly organized, flexible, and meticulous.
- Eager to build from the ground up and doesn’t scoff at performing duties outside your primary day-to-day responsibilities.
- Curious and always asking yourself: how can we do this even better?
We’re Obsessed with You Because…
- You have experience scaling operations and you get a rush from creating efficient systems that support growth.
- You have prior experience in Fulfillment and are excited to see Charlotte Stone shoes on more feet.
- You’re ridiculously organized and care about the details.
You're an empathetic team player with a high value of communication.
If this sounds like you, complete the form below to apply.